At MSW Lounge, we care about 2 things:
2. Helping others grow
We offer Vitamin IVs, Vitamin injections, chiropractic services, and a delicious Vitamin Cocktail Bar for you to enjoy delicious drinks and supplements.
If you want to dive deeper, our blood panels and consultations offer you the most in-depth look possible at how your health is doing right now, along with advice to optimize it long-term.
We are also happy to chat with you about any health subject - and proudly make it fun. All clients get their first 3 B12 shots for FREE with our wonderful practitioner, Nurse Doza.
What does it mean to have a custom vitamin experience?
Don't we all need the same thing?
While we DO have similar nutrient needs from person to person, our different lifestyles mean that we can only truly benefit from supplementation when we get specific. So at MSW Lounge, we get down to the details to decide what's best for you, right now.
Injectable Vitamin therapies IV (Intravenous) or IM (Intramuscular), cover a variety of wellness needs, by...
• Aiding recovery from illness
• Restoring vitamin and nutrient levels
• Refreshing your appearance, providing relief for jetlag or hangovers
• Revitalizing your overall wellness
• Replenishing hydration.
Our Vitamin therapy treatments work to flush out toxins in your body and are up to 100% absorbed into your bloodstream.
Whether you need to revitalize after a big night out, re-energize from a stressful day at work, get immunized and hydrated before a long flight or want to speed up your recovery while battling an illness, MSW has a range of options to keep you moving forward.
Food and lifestyles should always be number 1 on your "healthy to-do" checklist.
But unfortunately in this day and age, food is so depleted of nutrients because of irresponsible farming practices. That’s why we also suggest finding a supplementation routine supported by your blood work, to help you reach your health goals.
We have developed the best supplements, backed by research, to provide you with the nutrients your body will love and thrive on. Come try a "Slenderita" vitamin cocktail so you can taste & feel the difference that bioavailable supplements can make!
How do you individualize healthcare? Check your labs. We offer a variety of blood panel and urinalysis options to test exactly what you want to track, so that you can see the progress your actions are making in your body.
This is is not your ordinary health & wellness spot. We believe in HEALTH care... not sick care.
Our services are as holistic as possible and the most popular offerings we have are our FDA-registered vitamin injections & IVs.
But it doesn't stop there. You'll find multivitamin cocktails, chiropractic services, full-scale concierge services, and top-grade supplements throughout the facility, too.
Our Lounge offers Health Educational Lunch & Learns on Fridays from 12-3pm. It's also open for health events with requests at least 1 week in advance.
Check out our team's longer stories below and make sure to come visit our awesome place!
– AKA “Nurse Doza”is the founder of MSW and Co-founder of The Health Lounge, MSW Nutrition and How Do You Health Netowork in Austin, Texas. An Austin native, Nurse Doza has been studying nutrition and its effects on our health for over 15 years. While in his last year of chiropractic school, Nurse Doza began nursing school so that he could eventually utilize the healing benefits of both bodywork and intravenous vitamins and minerals. Now, MSW Health Lounge is an Austin hot spot for groundbreaking health & wellness, hosting regular Lunch & Learns and other events for the community to come together and learn about how to improve their lives with health. His passions include teaching, discovering new healing modalities, interviewing guests on the How do you Health? Podcast and traveling with his loved ones to anywhere with mountain.
You can call him Baldo, and you'll probably see him doing handstands around the office while drinking Slenderitas. Baldo comes from a background of sales with Cutco. He is a 200-hour certified yoga instructor and all-around deal maker when it comes to getting you the vitamins you need to improve your health.
Erin Damm, MPH, E-RYT® 500, PRYT®, YACEP® ACSM-EPC, is MSW Health Lounge's COO. A passionate explorer and student of life and all that this world and people in it have to offer. She loves to travel and explore new places as well as organize and lead yoga, health & adventure retreats. She believes the best people in this world are those who are lifelong students and continue to meet and connect with people through their stories. Erin continues to travel to learn from teachers and health/wellness educators near and far infusing a multitude of styles and traditions to create a playful, accessible practice emphasizing breath and finding a sound connection between mind, body, and spirit.